Pleated Extruder Screen Has Large Filter Area and Durability
Pleated extruder screen is made from stainless steel wire mesh or other alloy mesh to form a solid single or multiple layers structure. And you can customize various types of pleated filter screens that meet applications.
Featured with large filter area and good hardness, pleated extruder screen can give long services for extruder and filter industries. Even in high temperature or high pressure, it also can ensure materials purity.
Specifications of pleated extruder screen:
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminum, brass, special alloy.
- Screen shapes: disc, cylindrical, square sheet.
- Thickness: 0.3–2 mm.
- Layer: single layer or multiple layers.
Pleated extruder screen features:
- Large dirt holding capacity.
- can be reused and is easy to clean.
- Good resistance to high temperature and corrosion.
Pleated extruder screen applications:
- Accurately filter high polymer melts such as chemical fiber, molten glass, ceramics, etc.
- Show its abilities in petrochemical, metallurgy, medicine industries.
Pleated metal extruder disc has good hardness.
Pleated extruder disc screen has a stable structure with rim.
Pleated extruder disc with different front and back has good filtration effect.
Pleated extruder square sheet with fine mesh.