Sintered Extruder Screen Has High Strength and Good Heat Resistance
Sintered extruder screens are made from multiple layers metal wire mesh which give the screen good hardness and dirt holding capacity.
With high filter precision, sintered extruder screens are used for fine filtration in plastic products, chemical, medicine, metallurgy industries. And we can design and match various precision of wire mesh into different extruder screen types according to your needs.
Sintered extruder discs are durable.
Specifications of sintered extruder screen:
- Materials: stainless steel wire mesh, brass wire cloth, aluminum or special alloy wire mesh.
- Layers: 2–5 layers or more layers can be customized.
- Thickness: 1–8 mm.
- Filtration rating: 2–300 μm.
Sintered extruder screen features:
- Very stable structure and mechanical strength.
- High permeability.
- Good backwash effect.
Sintered extruder screen applications:
- As key element of extruder for filtering of rubber, melt plastic, coating, etc.
- Used for filter media of other filter equipment in petrochemical, food industries, or for separation of different materials.
Sintered extruder screen has good rigidity.
Sintered extruder screen can be square sheet.
With high strength, thick sintered extruder screen is strong with dutch weave screen
as the outermost layer.
Cylindrical sintered extruder screen possesses large dirt holding capacity.