Wedge Extruder Screen Can Resist to Heavy Loads and Abrasion
Wedge extruder discs have high strength.
Wedge extruder screen is made from wedge wire and support bars. It can be manufactured into disc, tube, or other shapes, and all these can withstand buckling and collapsing.
With excellent integrity, wedge extruder screens are also cost-effective and stable. They play an important role in filtering of plastic, rubber, coating. And wedge filter screen is also used in medicine, food, water treatment industries.
Specifications of wedge extruder screen:
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminum, copper, special alloy.
- Min slot: 0.02 mm and slot size can be customized.
- Shapes: disc, cylindrical, square sheet.
- Packing: wrapped with moisture-proof paper or plastic film and then put in carton or pallets.
Wedge extruder screen features:
- Solid and uniform slot.
- Good backwash effect.
- Resist to buckling and heavy loads.
Wedge extruder screen applications:
- Filter molten materials to ensure product purity.
- Give a clean filtration in petroleum, chemical and beverage industries.
Wedge extruder disc without rim is easy to install and clean.
Wedge extruder screen tubs have uniform slots.