Stainless Steel Coarse Mesh Extruder Screens Resist to Stretch and Rust
We can provide different sizes of extruder screens according to your requirements.
Stainless steel coarse mesh extruder screen is made of coarser wire to form a stable and good tensile strength of structure.
With excellent durability, stainless steel coarse mesh extruder screens are installed on extruder to filter rubber, plastic, hot melt adhesive, medicine, food.
Specifications of stainless steel coarse mesh extruder screen:
- Materials: 304, 302, 304L, 316, 310 stainless steel wire.
- Mesh count: 10–50 mesh, or can be customized.
- Thickness: 1–5 mm.
- Shapes: round, ring, oval, tube, bowl, etc.
- Processing methods: plain weave, twill weave, plain dutch weave, twill dutch weave.
- Packing: wrapped with moisture-proof paper or plastic film and then put into cartons or pallets.
Stainless steel coarse mesh extruder screen features:
- Good durability and resistance to corrosion and rust.
- Accurate size that can well fit the machine.
- Can be designed into various shapes.
Stainless steel coarse mesh extruder screen applications:
- Filter plastic, chemical fiber, coating materials, oil, etc.
- Used in pharmaceutical and chemical industries, mining.
Various sizes of bowl extruder screens can fit different machine.
Stainless steel coarse mesh extruder screens can be tubular.