Black Wire Cloth Extruder Screen Has Flat Surface
Black wire cloth extruder screen can be plain, twill and dutch weaving and can be designed into various shapes and sizes to meet your needs.
With excellent durability, black wire cloth extruder screens can well filter chemical fiber, glass and other molten materials. What's more, it also plays an important role in petrochemical, food industries.
We can offer different sizes of black wire cloth extruder screen discs.
Different density of extruder screens
meet various filtration requirements.
Specifications of black wire cloth extruder screen:
- Materials: wire cloth that made of low carbon steel wire.
- Mesh count: 10–650 mesh or can be customized.
- Thickness: 1–5 mm.
- Layer: single layer or multilayers.
- Shapes: round, oval, cone, tube, bowl, etc.
- Packing: wrapped with moisture-proof paper or plastic film and then put into cartons.
Black wire cloth extruder screen features:
- Flat surface and uniform holes.
- Durable and has a long service life.
Black wire cloth extruder screen applications:
- Serve as the filter element of extruder for plastic, fiber, oil, coating.
- Also used in chemical, medicine industries.
Black wire cloth extruder screen tube with flat surface.
Black wire cloth extruder screen packs can be cone.