Extruder Screen Filter Discs Filter Rating up to 12 Microns
Extruder screen filter disc serves the purpose for extremely thin and fine extrusion process in industrial sectors. Filter discs can be made of woven wire mesh, sintered fiber web or sintered wire cloth sheets while woven wire mesh filter discs are the most popular one. Micro filters discs are available in single and multiple layers with & without frame, multiple layers with spot welding.
- Materials: stainless steel ansi304, ansi316, galvanized steel, brass, carbon steel, copper and bronze, aluminum alloy, nickel alloy.
- Shapes: circular, toroidal, square, rectangle, kidney shape, oval, and other special shape.
- Layers: single layer or spot welded multi-layer screen discs.
- Multilayer Discs by either spot welded or bound.
- Type of Weaves: plain weave, twilled weave, dutch weave.
- Filtration Rating: 12 to 1,000 microns.
- Disc Diameter: the disc diameter of filter disc is from 50 mm to 800 mm.
Single layer extruder screen filter discs no frame border
Hot specifications ordered by customers:
- 50mm dia. screen discs, and 75mm filter discs 20, 30, 40, 60,80 mesh.
- SS filter for plastic extrusion used clean plastic material.
- Extruder screen disks of 1cm diameter from ss 635 mesh.
- 1.5 inch, 40 mesh / 60 mesh / 100 mesh round single layer extruder screen filter discs no frame border.
- Single screen filter discs for extrusions process in twilled or dutch weave 50mm in diameter, 297 micron (50 mesh) 149 micron (100 mesh) stainless steel.
- Aluminum discs with a diameter of 6.25 inches, 6.4 inches, 8 inches with a copper rim that sticks out by an inch and half.
- 2" diameter plain steel mesh round disc extruder line filter with #10, #14, #18 size openings.
- Aluminium rings Ø 90 mm exterior (interior Ø80 mm), thickness 2 mm.
- Aluminium rings, Ø 22 mm exterior, Ø14 mm interior, thickness 8 mm.
- Multi-layer extruder screen filter discs with stainless steel mesh and aluminum alloy frame border, assorted sizes. Also can be used in a craft project.
High filtration capacity, Long service life; Withstand harsh work conditions; Withstand high temperature;
Filter discs are mainly used for absorption, evaporation and filtration process in petroleum, chemical, medicine, metallurgy, machinery, ship and automobiles to delete the mist drop or liquid foam or used as air filter in cars and trucks. Filter disc screens are also used for the production of polyester fibers plastic extrusion.