Brass Extruder Screen Has Excellent Ductility Made into Various Shapes
Brass extruder screen is made of brass wire cloth with superior ductility that make it can be designed into different types.
Being made into various shapes, brass extruder screens are applied to extruders with different specifications for filtering of rubber, plastic, chemical fibber, etc.
Brass extruder screens are commonly discs.
Brass extruder screen can be bowl shape.
Specifications of brass extruder screen:
- Materials: brass (copper-zinc alloy) wire cloth.
- Mesh count: 10–650 mesh or can be customized.
- Thickness: 1–5 mm.
- Layer: single layer or multilayers.
- Shapes: round, oval, tube, bowl, pleated, etc.
- Packing: wrapped with waterproof paper or plastic film and then put into cartons.
Brass extruder screen features:
- Good ductility and machinability.
- Excellent durability and abrasion resistance.
Brass extruder screen applications:
Used to filter rubber, coating material, powder, ceramic clay, etc.
Various of brass extruder screen tubes can fit different scenarios.
With good ductility, brass extruder screen can be made into pleated.